Donald Glover Cancels Childish Gambino Tour Dates Due to Health Issues

New Photo - Donald Glover Cancels Childish Gambino Tour Dates Due to Health Issues

Donald Glover Cancels Childish Gambino Tour Dates Due to Health Issues


Donald Glover. Donald Glover announced that he has to cancel his remaining Childish Gambino tour dates due to health issues. After my show in New Orleans, I went to the hospital in Houston to make sure of an ailment that had become apparent, the This Is America musician, 41, wrote via X on Friday, October 4. After being assesed [sic], it became clear I would not perform that night, and after more tests, I could not perform the rest of the US tour in the time asked.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: GINGER MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #FEMA #Dolly #Edgar Allen Poe #Tommy James #Marco #Jamie Dimon

 

GEAR MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com