Randy Moss Shares Cancer Update During Virtual NFL Honors Appearance

New Photo - Randy Moss Shares Cancer Update During Virtual NFL Honors Appearance

Randy Moss Shares Cancer Update During Virtual NFL Honors Appearance


Randy Moss Jonathan Bachman/Getty ImagesNFL alum Randy Moss made a virtual appearance at the 2025 NFL Honors in the midst of his ongoing cancer battle. Good evening everybody. How y'all doing? It is great to talk to you tonight, Moss, 47, said in livestream footage during the ceremony, which took place in New Orleans on Thursday, February 6. I'm sorry I could not be there in person to join you all, but I want to send a special thank you to all of my doctors, my beautiful wife, my children, my family, my teammates and all the prayer warriors out there.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: GINGER MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kanye #Bianca #HELL NO #Release the Epstein #Ariana Grande #Fetterman

 

GEAR MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com