Why Jesse Eisenberg Has Been 'Going Back' to Indiana for the Past Decade

New Photo - Why Jesse Eisenberg Has Been 'Going Back' to Indiana for the Past Decade

Why Jesse Eisenberg Has Been 'Going Back' to Indiana for the Past Decade


Jesse Eisenberg Tim P. Whitby/Getty Images for The Walt Disney Company LimitedJesse Eisenberg has said goodbye to Hollywood in favor of the Midwest-Indiana, specifically. I've lived in Indiana for a decade on-and-off and that's where I feel the most comfortable, Eisenberg, 41, shared during a CBS News interview, which aired on Sunday, February 2. I'm not somebody who wants to surround myself in an industry that just feels kind of unstable.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: GINGER MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #President Musk #Indians #Chelsea Clinton #Ivanka #Hillary #Katt Williams

 

GEAR MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com