Why Southern Charm's Taylor Ships Craig Conover and Rachael Kirkconnell

New Photo - Why Southern Charm's Taylor Ships Craig Conover and Rachael Kirkconnell

Why Southern Charm's Taylor Ships Craig Conover and Rachael Kirkconnell


Taylor Ann Green, Craig Conover, Rachael Kirkconnell. Michelle Watt/Bravo (2) ; Gotham/WireImageTaylor Ann Green has already found a new match for Craig Conover after his split from Paige DeSorbo: Bachelor Nation's Rachael Kirkconnell. Green, 30, confessed that she wasn't all that surprised by Conover, 35, and DeSorbo's recent breakup, telling Decider on Friday, January 31, what she really thinks of the exes. I do find them to be a very good match, and I wish them both the best, but I think that Craig just has always wanted more, Green said of her Southern Charm costar.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: GINGER MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Social Security #Arrest #DO SOMETHING #Nicki #Deep State #Trump and Musk

 

GEAR MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com