Would Rob Lowe Reprise '9-1-1: Lone Star' Role in the Future After Finale?

New Photo - Would Rob Lowe Reprise '9-1-1: Lone Star' Role in the Future After Finale?

Would Rob Lowe Reprise '9-1-1: Lone Star' Role in the Future After Finale?


Rob Lowe. Kevin Estrada/FOX9-1-1: Lone Star is over, but could Rob Lowe play Owen Strand again in the future? "I mean, I never say never," Lowe, 60, told TV Insider on Monday, February 3. "And I would be open to anything as long as it is not trying to be a cheaper or low-budget knockoff of what we worked so hard to establish." Lowe could see himself returning to the franchise with the right concept, saying, "I think we leave a legacy, not to put too fine a point on it, on storytelling, big spectacle, big cast, great actors, stars, and if there's an appetite for that that still exists.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: GINGER MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Social Security #Arrest #DO SOMETHING #Nicki #Deep State #Trump and Musk

 

GEAR MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com